Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Black Friday

O.k so I've been hearing about Black Friday deals for at least a week now.

You can get deal on electronics, appliances pretty much anything is on sale.

Let me say that Shineco Cleaning Services wants to win your business and is building a reputation for quality work as you can see from the recent review on a local blog. With this in mind I would like to extend the tax off sale through to December 15th.

If you book a Carpet cleaning before December 15th, 2012 we will pay the tax. You can even book for spring 2013 and yes we do expect rates to go up by then.

Its win win win call Shineco for a quote.

519 496 7501

PS. On Black Friday I have some time to quote and clean.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again.

    Cleaning Services Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I truly thank you for publish the following! I will concentrate on your websites material regularly. House Cleaning Services

    ReplyDelete